Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Show size in
309 x 392 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Beige
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Bokhara
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Pakistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 12.11
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Produced in the city of Lahore in Pakistan, this beautiful Oriental rug features a stunning elephant's foot pattern inspired by the patterns of the Tekke and Bokara tribes. Hand-knotted by expert craftsmen from pure wool, this rug is luxuriously soft to touch, with a durable and voluminous pile dyed a classic shade of beige. To own an authentic Oriental rug is to own the resulting product of decades of culture and tradition, a unique handcrafted piece. Perfect for spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms and foyers, it will add a refined classical touch wherever it is placed.