(only 1 left)
- Colour: Black
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Pakistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.48
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Produced in the city of Lahore in Pakistan, this beautiful Oriental runner features a stunning Gul (Elephant's Foot) pattern inspired by the patterns of the Tekke and Bokara tribes. Hand-knotted by expert craftsmen from pure wool, this rug is luxuriously soft to touch, with a durable and voluminous pile an dyed elegant shade of black. To own an authentic Oriental rug is to own the resulting product of decades of culture and tradition, a unique handcrafted piece. Perfect for spaces such as hallways, it will add a refined classical touch wherever it is placed.