Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Show size in
148 x 193 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Bokhara
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.86
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
This striking oriental rug features a deep red base embellished with an intricate Gul (Elephant s Foot) pattern. Aktscha rugs are handwoven by Turkmens in northern Afghanistan. Ideal for living rooms, bedrooms and foyers, this rug is certain to add refined elegance to your home, offering a deep sense of the traditions and culture of the country from which it originates. Hand-knotted using the best quality wool against a cotton warp, this rug has a thick, voluminous pile that is built to last throughout the years.