Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Black
- Style: Kelim
- Age: 20-50 years old
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Woven by hand
- Origin: Turkey
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm):
- Square Meters: 7.77
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Afghan Old Kelim is hand woven in the Anatolian area in turkey. The carpet is made in a traditional Kelim technique using a natural colour scheme with geometric symbols and octagons.