Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 1.68
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
Conveying a grand sense of tradition and culture, this authentic Persian runner features an intricate column of traditional motifs conveyed through rich hues of red, cream and yellow, which show off the complexity to the design. A stunning display of skill and artistry, place this large area rug in your hallway for a stunning centrepiece that is certain to draw the eye. Hand-knotted by expert weavers from durable wool, this piece is luxuriously soft, with a thick, durable pile that will last a lifetime.