Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Atlas Natural Black Rug
Estimated Delivery: 20 June
- Colour: Beige
- Style: Moroccan
- Pile: 97% Cotton / 3% Other Fibres
- Pile Depth (mm): 10
- Manufacturing: Handtufted
- Origin: India
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Size (Approx): 120x160cm
- Sustainability: Made from natural, sustainable materials. This manufacturer is audited by the Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) which ensures responsible business practice, covering Sedex’s four pillars of Labour, Health and Safety, Environment and Business Ethics.
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
This Lorena Canals rug features a classic Berber design, perfect for Morrocan and Bohemian interiors. Handwoven from soft cotton in contemporary hues of beige and black, it will blend harmoniously with your original decor. Produced using pure cotton and natural dyes, it is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. If any accidents or spillages occur, simply wash in any conventional washing machine on a delicate setting.
We are confident that we cannot be beaten on price, but if you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll match it AND give you an extra €10 off! For details click here
Please note deviations of up to 5% can occur in all sizes