Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Landscape Silver Tan
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Grey
- Style: Abstract
- Design Code: NO. 1, Mix
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Viscose
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots
- Square Meters: 8.75
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Size (Approx): 170x240cm
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
A touch of modern luxury; this area rug would be an elegant centrepiece in your living room or bedroom. Woven from a blend of pure wool and viscose, touches of bronze, grey and beige combine to create a striking distressed abstract design. Handmade in India by highly-skilled craftsmen, this chic piece is well suited for modern, minimalist, industrial and contemporary homes. With a lavish shine and a beautiful silk-like texture, this striking piece will draw the eye wherever it is placed.