(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 6.55
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
A stunning centrepiece for any room; this authentic Persian rug was hand-knotted in Isfahan, central Iran. Comprising a tile pattern embellished with tribal motifs; this beautiful rug carries a refined, timeless look, perfect for traditional-style interiors. The vivid shades of red and brown are created from locally-sourced plant pigments, resulting in a harmonious blend of colour that is certain to draw the eye. It is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and foyers. Hand-knotted from pure wool against a cotton warp, this rug has a soft, voluminous pile that is strong and durable, making it a worthy investment piece that will remain in your home for years to come.