Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 1.76
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Handknotted by the Balouch tribes in eastern Iran's Khorasan province, this rich red Persian rug features a lively traditional pattern of geometric Persian motifs. Perfect for adding a touch of culture to any interior, it is well-suited for spaces such as living rooms and dining rooms. Woven from 100% wool, the knotting on this rug is very fine, with brocade Kilims embroidered on either end. Highly stain resistant and durable, wool is built to last, ensuring that this rug will stand the test of time.