Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bidjar Royal Runner
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: 840162B
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.47
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
A stunning display of craftsmanship and expertise, this genuine oriental runner was carefully handknotted in India. Inspired by Persian Bidjar rugs, this stunning piece features a geometric central medallion embellished with Herati motifs and flanked by a thick border of rosettes and arabesque shapes. Dyed a plush red hue, this rug is perfecting for creating a classical look in your home. Place in your hallway for an eye-catching focal point. Handwoven from the best quality wool against a cotton warp, this rug is incredibly durable, with a soft, voluminous pile that quickly recovers its height and shape after furniture compression.