Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
83 X 144 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Oyster, Bergen
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Viscose
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 350-450.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 1.2
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Displaying expert skill and artistry, this genuine Persian Bidjar rug features an exquisite Herati and floral pattern, surrounded by a thick rosette border. Handknotted from pure wool in vibrant shades of red and cream, this rug has a beautiful soft texture. Bidjar rugs use much more wool in comparison to other rugs, which results in a stiff, voluminous pile. Incredibly durable, this rug is well-equipped for the busy areas of your home. Place in a hallway for a classic look that is certain to liven up your decor.