(only 1 left)
- Colour: Grey
- Style: Geometric
- Design Code: Nouveau
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Viscose
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 8.75
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
A stunning display of craftsmanship and expertise, this genuine oriental rug was carefully handknotted in India. Inspired by Persian Bidjar rugs, this stunning piece features an all-over pattern of Herati motifs and floral forms, flanked by a thick border embellished with rosettes and arabesque shapes. Dyed a plush red hue, this rug is perfecting for creating a classical look in your home. Place in a foyer, living room or bedroom for an eye-catching focal point. Handwoven from the best quality wool against a cotton warp, this rug is incredibly durable, with a soft, voluminous pile that quickly recovers its height and shape after furniture compression.