Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Brown
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 350-450.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 3.02
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
Handwoven by the Lori and Kashghai tribes, this authentic Persian rug features a striking geometric design in harmonious brown. Coarsely woven from handspun wool and dyed with vegetable dyes, this piece is perfect for any style of interior, including Scandinavian, bohemian and contemporary. Incredibly durable, with a thick pile that is soft underfoot, this beautiful rug is certain to remain a fixture in your home for years to come.