Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: DK12
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Silk
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 950-1.400.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 3.8
- Warp/Backing Material: Silk
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
Pooling inspiration from various regions, this authentic Persian rug features an intricate traditional design, accentuated by rich shades of beige and red. Carrying a refined elegance, it will add a traditional touch to living rooms, bedrooms and foyers. Handwoven from luxuriously soft silk, this rug is incredibly durable, guaranteed to last throughout the years.