Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Pile Depth (mm): In very good condition
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Size (Approx): 105x150cm
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Originating from Hosseinabad in western Iran, this authentic red Persian rug has been handknotted by expert craftsmen to create an intricate traditional design. Hosseinabad rugs are known for strong patterns and vivid colours. The design of this particular rug comprises an all-over pattern of Herati and traditional motifs. Woven from pure wool in brilliant shades of red, beige, pink, green, blue, brown and black , this rug has a thick pile that is incredibly durable. Perfect for spaces such as living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and foyers; this rug will add a classic look to any interior; carrying a grand sense of tradition and culture that is guaranteed to draw the eye.