Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Join our Team
As Rugs.ie continues to expand, it is a very exciting time to join our ever-growing team! An Irish-owned & operated company, our head office is based in Douglas, Cork. We believe in our people, their ideas and personalities, and pride ourselves on our excellent level of product knowledge & customer care.
Creating a happy workplace where our team feels valued and appreciated is really important to me. We have grown an incredible team of dedicated people over the years and I look forward to welcoming more amazing people in the future as our business grows.
Below are our current vacancies, but we are always on the lookout for new talent. If you have a keen interest in retail and interiors, then send your CV along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com and we'll be sure to keep you in mind for any future positions that may arise.
We’re currently recruiting for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join our team. This is a senior level position and will be primarily based in our Head Office in Cork. Our business is constantly growing and expanding and this is a busy & exciting time to come on-board with Rugs.ie. The ideal candidate will possess the relevant industry experience and be compensated with a competitive salary.
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of complex digital marketing campaigns.
- Management over other team members.
- Regular communication with the web development team to update and manage the eCommerce website.
- Implement strategic updates and enhance website functioning on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with an external agency on social media and PPC ad campaigns management.
- Working collaboratively on strategy with the content creation team.
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts including PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Development and management of digital marketing plans with a focus on eCommerce and retail.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Experience with traffic analysis, optimisation and reporting tools.
- Solid understanding of traffic analysis tools, conversion management, A/B testing, attribution modeling, website performance and sales path optimization.
Good to have:
- Working experience with UX Design, Adobe Package.
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms (e.g. Magento 2, Klaviyo, MailChimp, Zapier, Linnworks)
If you feel this is the right position for you, we’d love to discuss it further. Please send your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.