Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Woven by hand
- Origin: Turkey
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm):
- Square Meters: 6.26
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Kelim Patchworks are produced from older Anatolian Kelims that are cut into smaller pieces and sewn together in new sizes and patterns. Colours and patterns are harmonious and carefully chosen. A back cover has been attached, in order to ensure that the rug lies heavily and does not fold. Kelim Patchworks are produced from rugs that are between 20 and 50 years old. Kelims are hand woven rugs, made using a special weaving technique that gives the rugs a thinner, felt-like quality.