Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.24
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Originating from Hamadan, Iran, this authentic Persian rug will add a touch of tradition and culture to any interior. Khamseh rugs are known for their stylised geometric patterns, and this piece is no different. Its design comprises a medallion design, embellished with traditional tribal motifs. Conveyed through plush hues of red, this rug will draw the eye wherever it is placed. Hand-knotted by expert weavers using pure wool, this rug has a soft, voluminous pile that is strong and durable, well-suited for high-traffic areas in your home such as living rooms, dining rooms and foyers.