Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Bokhara
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 4.04
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Hand-knotted by members of Iran's Kashghai tribe, this genuine Persian rug features an exquisite geometric design embellished with intricate traditional motifs. Kashghai rugs are characterised by rich colours, and this piece is no different. Vivid shades of red, black and cream weave together to create the stunning design. Place in your living room for a timeless, classical look steeped in a grand sense of tradition and culture. Hand-knotted from pure wool, this rug is luxuriously soft underfoot, with a thick, voluminous pile. Incredibly durable, this beautiful piece will remain a fixture in your home for years to come.