Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Show size in
298 x 385 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Natural
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 11.47
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Hand-knotted in the town of Kashmar, Iran; this traditional Persian rug features a large floral medallion surrounded by striking arabesque foliage shapes. Rich shades of red serve to accentuate the design, adding a distinctly Persian feel. Handknotted from pure wool, the pile is durable and luxuriously soft underfoot. Place in a bedroom or living room for a stunning focal point steeped in elegance and comfort.