Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Beige
- Style: Kelim
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handwoven
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm):
- Square Meters: 3.1
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Steeped in a grand sense of tradition and heritage, this is an authentic Persian Kelim flatweave rug. Handwoven from wool, its design comprises a striped pattern in rich shades of red, blue and black. Durable and hard-wearing, this large area rug is perfect for areas with high foot traffic such as hallways and dining rooms. Place in your interior for a touch of traditional style.