Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Kelim
- Design Code: Modern (Kelim/Rug)
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handwoven
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): Approx 310.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 4.34
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
Steeped in a grand sense of tradition and heritage, this is an authentic Persian Kelim flatweave rug. Handwoven from wool, its design comprises a tribal pattern in rich shades of red, blue and black. Durable and hard-wearing, this large area rug is perfect for areas with high foot traffic such as hallways and dining rooms. Place in your interior for a touch of traditional style.