Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 1
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Classical rug inspired by the Persian Keshan. The rugs are produced in India, in the area around Bhadohi. The most common colours are a red field with a blue medallion and secondary details in other colours. Keshan rug trimmings are also special; the main trimming is usually surrounded by stripes with a geometrical pattern, usually small blue and red triangles. The rugs go well with modern Scandinavian style.