Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Beige
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 7.61
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Inspired by Persian Keshan rugs, this authentic Oriental rug was handwove in India by expert weavers. The intricate design is composed of a large floral medallion surrounded by realistic floral, lotus and vine motifs. The borders of Keshan designs carry particular significance. This border is notably embellished with a mixture of lotus motifs as well as arabesque forms. Carrying a refined sense of opulence and grandeur, this rug is particularly well-suited for living rooms, bedrooms and foyers. Hand-knotted from pure wool in muted beige, this large area rug is luxuriously soft underfoot with a voluminous pile. Durable and hard-wearing, this rug is a worthy investment piece that is certain to be in your home for years to come.