Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Khal Mohammadi Belgique
Show size in
196 x 298 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 5.84
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
This striking oriental rug features a deep red base embellished with an intricate geometric pattern. Aktscha rugs are handwoven by Turkmens in northern Afghanistan. Ideal for living rooms, bedrooms and foyers, this rug is certain to add refined elegance to your home, offering a deep sense of the traditions and culture of the country from which it originates. Hand-knotted using the best quality wool against a cotton warp, this rug has a thick, voluminous pile that is built to last throughout the years.