Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Colour: Blue
- Style: Abstract
- Design Code: No. 3, Mix
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool/Viscose
- Pile Depth (mm): 80
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots
- Square Meters: 4.08
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: No
A touch of modern luxury; this area rug would be an elegant centrepiece in your living room or bedroom. Woven from a blend of pure wool and viscose, touches of bronze and charcoal accentuate the beige base to create a striking distressed abstract design. Handmade in India by highly-skilled craftsmen, this chic piece is well suited for modern, minimalist, industrial and contemporary homes. With a lavish shine and a beautiful silk-like texture, this striking piece will draw the eye wherever it is placed.