Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
170 X 268 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Blue Indigo Dark
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 4.56
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Woven by the Lori tribe, one of Iran's most important nomadic tribes, this stunning rug displays a traditional tribal geometric pattern in contrasting shades of red and ivory. Hand-knotted from thick pure wool, this exquisite area rug is perfect for living rooms and dining rooms, offering both durability and a delightfully soft texture. Well suited for traditional, bohemian and Scandinavian-style homes; this rug is perfect for adding a touch of culture to your interior.