(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.77
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
The product of generations of skill and artistry, this genuine Persian runner was handknotted in Mahal, Iran, which is known for its highly decorative patterns and rich aesthetic. The extravagant design comprises an all-over pattern of Herati and floral motifs. A thick border surrounds the design, embellished with traditional shapes. Woven from brilliantly rich shades of red, black and gold, place this rug in a hallway or foyer for a refined classical look imbued with the traditions and culture of Mahal. Handknotted from a beautiful shining wool, the dense knotting method used results in Mahal rugs being one of the most durable and hard-wearing Persian rugs on the market.