Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
This item is currently available for pre-order. Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks.
- Colour: Grey
- Sub Colour: Charcoal
- Style: Abstract
- Design Code: 7859, Ivory Mix
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Bamboo silk/wool
- Pile Depth (mm): 80
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 8.75
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool & Bamboo Silk
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Modern yet elegant; this area rug features gentle touches of beige, blue and grey, artfully combining to create an abstract design. Carefully hand-knotted by expert craftspeople from luxuriously soft wool and viscose, this rug has a beautiful velvet texture and a slight shine under light, with added durability due to the wool. Perfect for adding a touch of luxury to your interior; place this rug in a living room or bedroom and sink your feet into the soft pile. The abstract design is well-suited for modern, minimalist, industrial and Scandinavian homes.