Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 6.24
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
A dazzling display of skill and artistry, this intricate Persian rug was carefully hand-knotted in Hamadan, the centre for rug trade in Iran. Woven from exquisite shades of red, black and ivory, the intricate design comprises a medallion centre surrounded by intricate floral forms. A large area rug, this beautiful piece is perfect for a traditional living room or dining room, where the detailed pattern and rich colours are sure to delight and captivate. Hand-knotted by expert weavers from pure wool, this rug is delightfully soft, with a thick, voluminous pile that will last a lifetime.