Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Bokhara
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 11.65
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
Decorated with an all-over Boteh pattern woven in exquisite detail, this authentic Persian rug would be a stunning addition to any interior. Hand-knotted from pure wool in striking shades of red, blue and cream; it is certain to add a traditional look to living rooms, dining rooms and foyers. Wool rugs are luxuriously soft underfoot, with a dense pile that will last throughout the years.