Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 11.02
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
Persian Mir Boteh are hand knotted rugs, produced primarily in the Sarough area of Iran. They are easily recognisable by their special pattern, consisting of smaller mir-e Butha. The pattern has a characteristic pear-like shape, and the pattern is regarded by many as being a flame that symbolises warmth and life. The flame motif is often seen in the ground pattern of Persian rugs.