Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Eden Mosaic Charcoal
(only 3 left)
- Colour: Grey
- Sub Colour: Charcoal
- Style: Abstract
- Design Code: Mosaic
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool/Viscose
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 6
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
The mythical City of Shrangri La is the source of inspiration for this collection. The patterns are beautiful and atmospheric and the choice of colours inspired by the Kunlun Mountains, where the city was placed according to the myth. The Shrangri La Collection consists of high quality hand knotted rugs with a look that will compliment any home.