Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool/silk
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 3
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Handknotted in the town of Moud in the Khorrasan Province of Iran, this genuine Persian rug is characterised by the beautiful uniformity of its design. Woven from rich hues of blue, beige and red, this rug features an intricate tiled floral or garden pattern, carefully woven in the finest detail. Knotted from a blend of wool and silk, this rug is luxuriously soft, with a thick pile that will last throughout the years. Place in a living room or foyer for a refined, elegant look. Decorative to the point of artistry, to own a Persian rug is to own a unique item steeped in the traditions and cultures of the country from which it came, displaying generations of skill and inspiration. Truly a piece of art, this striking piece is certain to be a talking point in your home.