Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Nain Extra Fine Silk
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Black
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: AL-445
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool/silk
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 850-950.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 6.53
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Handwoven in Nain, in the Isfahan province of Iran, this authentic Persian rug is a refined classical piece steeped in skill and artistry. Composed of exquisite shades of ivory and black, the intricate design encompasses a detailed floral medallion surrounded by a delicate array of floral and leaf forms. Woven in the finest detail, this sophisticated piece will add a touch of classical style to your interior. The majority of the piece was hand-knotted from pure wool, however, wefts of shimmery silk have been carefully woven in, lending the piece a gentle shine that accentuates the overall design.