Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Beige
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Pile Depth (mm): In very good condition
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Hailing from the city of Nain, in the Isfahan Province of Iran, this traditional Persian rug features a large floral medallion surrounded by striking arabesque foliage shapes. Refined colours of blue, ivory, cream, brown, red and black , a classical Nain colour palette, serve to accentuate the design, adding a distinctly Persian feel. Handknotted from pure wool, the pile is durable and luxuriously soft underfoot. Place in a bedroom or living room for a stunning focal point steeped in elegance and comfort.