Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Nain Kashmar Runner
Show size in
78 x 292 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Beige
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.28
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Hailing from the city of Nain, in the Isfahan Province of Iran, this traditional Persian runner features a floral column surrounded by striking arabesque foliage shapes. Refined colours of navy and cream, a classical Nain colour palette, serve to accentuate the design, adding a distinctly Persian feel. Handknotted from pure wool, the pile is durable and luxuriously soft underfoot. Place in your hallway for a stunning focal point steeped in elegance and comfort.