Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Nain Kashmar Runner 5001485839
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Black
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Dark Blue
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Hailing from the city of Nain, in the Isfahan Province of Iran, this traditional Persian runner features a floral column surrounded by striking arabesque foliage shapes. Refined colours of blue, beige, brown and black, a classical Nain colour palette, serve to accentuate the design, adding a distinctly Persian feel. Handknotted from pure wool, the pile is durable and luxuriously soft underfoot. Place in your hallway for a stunning focal point steeped in elegance and comfort.
We are confident that we cannot be beaten on price, but if you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll match it AND give you an extra €10 off! For details click here
Please note deviations of up to 5% can occur in all sizes