(only 2 left)
- Colour: Grey
- Style: Plain
- Design Code: Concrete, Stockholm
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Viscose
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 12
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Imbued with a sense of luxury and grandeur, this authentic Persian rug was carefully hand-knotted by expert weavers in the city of Hamadan; the centre for rug trade in Iran. Composed of rich hed hues, the complex design comprises a floral medallion surrounded by a traditional Herati pattern. A large area rug, this exquisite piece is perfect for adding a touch of culture and interest to spaces such as living rooms and dining rooms. The traditional Persian pattern and plush colours are certain to draw the eye. Woven from pure wool, the pile is luxuriously soft and thick. Incredibly durable, this stunning rug will remain a feature in your home for years to come.