Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Vedette
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 0.47
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Perfect for creating a warm, inviting atmosphere, this authentic Oriental rug is perfect for traditional interiors. The rich red base, as is traditional in Afghan rugs, has been embellished with an intricate tile pattern of traditional geometric motifs. An exquisite display of skill and expertise, to own a genuine Oriental rug is to own a piece of art that will imbue your home with a grand sense of tradition and culture. Perfect for living rooms, dining rooms and foyers. Hand-knotted from pure wool, this rug is soft underfoot, with a thick, durable pile that will last throughout the years.