Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Old Afghan Runner
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Pile Depth (mm): In very good condition
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Size (Approx): 100x100cm
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Perfect for creating a warm, inviting atmosphere, this authentic Oriental runner is perfect for traditional interiors. The rich red base, comprises of blue, pink, orange, beige, brown and black, as is traditional in Afghan rugs, has been embellished with an intricate tile pattern of traditional geometric motifs. An exquisite display of skill and expertise, to own a genuine Oriental rug is to own a piece of art that will imbue your home with a grand sense of tradition and culture. Perfect for hallways. Hand-knotted from pure wool, this rug is soft underfoot, with a thick, durable pile that will last throughout the years.