Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
The beautiful Persian Sarough rug features an intricate floral design woven in the finest detail. A thick border of floral and foliage shapes surround the design. Chic shades of red, pink, blue, green, beige, brown and black accentuate the detailed design, adding an exotic touch. Handknotted in Hamadan, Iran from high quality wool on a pure cotton warp, this rug is durable and hard-wearing, with a thick pile that is soft to touch. Perfect for spaces such as living rooms, dining rooms and foyers, this rug is certain to add a hint of luxury wherever it is placed.