Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 1.78
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Featuring an exquisite all-over Herati pattern in rich shades of cream, black and red, this authentic Persian rug was hand-knotted in Seneh, north-western Iran. Seneh rugs are characterised by their unique knotting method and the hand-spun wool from which they are made. Seneh wool is of the best quality in Iran, resulting in a firm, durable rug that will remain a fixture in your home for years to come. The rich colours and traditional design will add a touch of colour and interest wherever it is placed; perfect for living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.