Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 3.38
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Comprising a striped pattern embellished with traditional motifs woven in exquisite detail, this authentic Oriental rug will add a touch of colour and culture to your interior. Hand-knotted in Afghanistan from pure wool in rich shades of red, this rug is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms. Wool rugs are very durable, with a dense pile that is soft underfoot. To own an Oriental rug is to own a unique art piece imbued with generations of skill and expertise. Guaranteed to be a fixture in your home for years to come, this unique piece will draw the eye wherever it is placed.