Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Shall Collection Runner
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Brown
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.57
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Comprising a striped pattern conveyed through rich brown hues, this beautiful Oriental runner will add a traditional look to any interior. Hand-knotted in Afghanistan from pure wool, this rug is perfect for hallways, as well as breaking up large spaces in living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms. Wool rugs are very durable, with a dense pile that is soft underfoot. To own an Oriental rug is to own a unique art piece imbued with generations of skill and expertise. Guaranteed to be a fixture in your home for years to come, this unique piece will be a focal point wherever it is placed.