Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Fars
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 3.2
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Comprising a tiled pattern of traditional motifs woven in exquisite detail, this authentic Oriental rug will add a touch of colour and culture to your interior. Hand-knotted in Afghanistan from pure wool in rich shades of red, blue, yellow and green, this rug is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms. Wool rugs are very durable, with a dense pile that is soft underfoot. To own an Oriental rug is to own a unique art piece imbued with generations of skill and expertise. Guaranteed to be a fixture in your home for years to come, this unique piece will draw the eye wherever it is placed.