Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: 840214
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 1.63
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Originating from Shiraz in south-eastern Iran, this genuine hand-knotted Persian rug features a striking geometric design embellished with traditional motifs. Conveyed through contrasting hues of red and black, touches of ivory white accentuate the finer details of the design. Densely knotted using soft, thick wool, this rug is strong and durable. Guaranteed to last throughout the years, it is a worthy investment piece for your home. Place in a living room or foyer for a strong traditional look imbued with an grand sense of tradition and culture.