Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tabriz 50 Mahi 1259676
203 X 311 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 450-550.000 knots per sqm.
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Originating from Tabriz, one of the largest centres for rug production in Iran; this authentic Persian rug is an exquisite display of craftsmanship, featuring a traditional Mahi medallion design woven in the finest detail from rich shades of red, green, beige, brown and black. Handknotted using a unique hook method, Persian Tabriz rugs are of superb quality, offering both durability and luxurious comfort. Imbued with a sense of grandeur, place this piece in a living room or dining room for striking focal point. It is perfect for traditional and classic-style homes.