Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tabriz 50 Mahi
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Modern(Kelim/Rug)
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 450-550.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 11.78
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Originating from Tabriz, one of the largest centres for rug production in Iran; this authentic Persian rug is an exquisite display of craftsmanship, featuring a traditional Mahi medallion design woven in the finest detail from rich shades of red, cream and beige Hand-knotted using a unique hook method, Persian Tabriz rugs are of superb quality, offering both durability and luxurious comfort. Imbued with a sense of grandeur, place this piece in a living room or dining room for striking focal point. It is perfect for traditional and classic-style homes.