Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Black
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: AL-2
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 5.79
- Warp/Backing Material: 100% Wool
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
Tabriz Indis are classical hand knotted rugs from India, with designs inspired by the original Persian Tabriz rugs. The rugs have classical, toned-down colours that go well with modern Scandinavian style. Tabriz rugs are usually structured around a central medallion surrounded by mahi pattern. There is some difference in quality between Royals and Indis, but it is not easily observable.